13 July 2011

dessert > dinner. don't deny it.

I cooked Indian food two nights ago. Mattar paneer, in fact. It's actually my favorite food, so I enjoyed it.  (not as much as my roommates though. you'd think they'd never had Indian food before with the way they were fawning over it....and they're Indian!) Nah, they were probably just surprised I could make it. and to be honest, I was too. But here is a picture to appease your taste buds.



Anyways, you'd think my Indian dinner would be a pretty big deal, seeing how delicious and flavorful it is, but for me the dinner was completely overshadowed by the dessert.

See, it occurred to me yesterday that I have neverrrr uploaded a picture of my famous parfaits! Trust me, these are so delicious. The only reason I wouldn't eat one is just in case it's too healthy for me or something. But on the plus, it never really gets boring, because we switch up the fruit or something and add little somethings for variations! Like, sometimes I'll add chocolate...or bananas....or kiwis.....

Just the amazingness of yogurt, granola, honey, and fruit all organized into layers of happiness. Sigh. Well enjoy the pictures!

  


Great, now I want a parfait. Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment