14 July 2011

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. ;)

Today my lunch story is super short. I made chicken curry, and it turned out better than I thought it would. It's kinda mean to mention it then not show a picture, especially seeing as this is a photo blog....so here's a picture.


Obviously, the picture didn't turn out that great, but it tasted pretty delicious.  And I guess at the end of the day, it's the taste that matters more.  However, despite the photo fail for lunch, I still have an epic picture to show you!

Since one of my friends is visiting and is in town for just this week, Zach, Sabeen, and I went to dinner at Lemongrass. No, my picture is not food from Lemongrass (although that was tasty as well).
In celebration of the HARRY POTTER MIDNIGHT PREMIERE tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Sabeen made butterbeer!!!!!

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. First of all, it was SO delicious. My mouth is watering now just thinking of it. It was the perfect amount of oversweetness, and the amazing taste of caramel and just poured into a cup of joy.  And of course, being the loyal Harry Potter fan she is, Sabeen bought a butterbeer mug from Harry Potter World in FL, a place that I have yet to visit. So, for the photo shoot....we used her mug, her wand (I KNOW. how awesome. she has a wand. I'm SO jealous.), and her backdrop of books.



I'M SO EXCITED FOR HARRY POTTER. Even though it's totally sad, because it completely symbolizes the end of our childhood as we know it, I'm just so pumped for this movie!!!  Can't wait to watch it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment