07 July 2011

my life so far...

Since this is my first post, I'm going to go ahead and update you on what you've missed in my life!

I'm Prakriti, and I'm studying Computer Science at UVA.  I enjoy sleeping, cooking, and photography--the latter two of which will be extremely apparent by my pics.

So, the main reason I'm starting this blog is because I recently got a new phone (HTC Incredible 2--honestly quite an incredible phone) and something I'm really excited about in this phone is the amazing 8-MP camera this phone has.  This blog is meant to be a photo blog on which I'll post pictures I find unusually picturesque. :)

I hope you enjoy browsing these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

a bridge/beach about 20 minutes from where I live, while sunset
more of the beachy part of the bridge/beach :)

And now for the food pictures....prepare yourself for the inevitable salivation!

If you enjoy Indian food, you'll like this. It's a dish (the term "dish" used loosely, considering it's an appetizer usually found in roadside stands in India) called pani puri.

Essentially, for those who don't know, pani puri is....well here, read about it yourself!




Now, for those who are interested in other foods as well, I made pizza last night! from scratch, sooooo delicious! My friend and I made a honey-wheat crust, created a tomato sauce using my mom's tomatoes from her garden, and put cheese (obviously), more garden tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, olives, and parmesan cheese as toppings.  Trust me. Super delicious. If I could upload a file of deliciousness for you, I would.  Tasty feelings like that need to be shared to world.  Even wars would take lunch breaks.



doesn't it look so good?? *sigh*

And that's all I have for you tonight.  I know that was a lot for one day (...at least it felt like a lot for me), but I had to update you on all the good pics from my phone! From now one, they'll probably come in installments of two to three pics per post.  Hope you follow me!

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous shot of the bridge. Feels as though I've seen that place before. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridge shot is amazing. I agree. And the pani puri!! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prakriti! Your pizza looks amazing. We'll have to have some cooking dates this year because I'll have a full kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete