09 July 2011

oh, it's just lunch. nbd.

so, the original plan was to have dinner....with like 6 people...

yeahhhh--that didn't work out. but I had already planned the menu and bought the stuff, so I (soooo sadly.) had to make do with a gourmet lunch with Katie!

and of course, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't make you jealous of my amazing meals share the joy of amazing pictures with you!

so, enjoy!






Alright. If you can't tell (which to be honest, if you can, that's pretty awesome, because the dish is not very apparent by the pictures), this is a three-cheese chicken penne florentine. There are ....ironically enough, four cheeses, chicken, penne, and florentine! no, no florentine, just veggies. But it tasted quite delicious; just ask Katie.

Also, amazing breakthrough in my life. For a while now, I've been struggling with the get-out-of-my-kitchen syndrome.  A very rare condition that runs in my family actually of not being able to cook with other people helping.  However, today, I was able to actually co-cook with someone! Special applause to Katie, everyone!

Okey dokey! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. *You* were able to co-cook?!?!?! I'm so proud of you!!! :P And Katie, it takes some guts to get in the kitchen with her...well done! :D

    ReplyDelete